Welcome to Summerside.ca – Official Site of the Municipal Government
Last item for navigation
Traffic Control, Signage & Road Markings

Safe Traffic Control

The Municipal Works Department is responsible for traffic control in the City. Our department manages repairs and replacement of road signs (e.g., stop signs, speed limit signs) and traffic lights.

If you notice a damaged or missing street light or sign, please contact Municipal Services at 902-432-1268. We’ll repair the traffic control device as soon as possible.

When we are repairing a public roadway, we abide by the PEI Temporary Workplace Traffic Control Manual. Please slow down and be extra cautious when driving around a work site.

For information, contact:

Owen MacDonald
Operations Supervisor
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy Street, Summerside, PE, C1N 1H9

Related Documents:

Temporary Workplace Traffic Control

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2021 Intrado Corporation.