Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Driveway Culverts

New Culverts

If you’re a resident wanting a culvert installation for your property, you should contact our Assistant Municipal Engineer.

You will be required to obtain a permit for this type of work at your own cost.

For more information, contact:

Gary McInnis
Assistant Municipal Engineer
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy Street, Summerside, PE, C1N 1H9
© City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved. Powered by CivicLive